$95 Computer Repair Package (PC or Mac) w/ Virus Removal, Free Pick-Up & Delivery
We pick-up the computer from you, complete the repairs in 48 hours, and return it to you all for a flat rate. You never pay more than $95 for labor and we provide parts at cost! When we repair your computer, pick-up and delivery is free anywhere in Eugene or Springfield! We work to get the lowest prices on parts so you get the best value. Diagnosis is always free and if we can’t fix it or you decide it’s not worth fixing, we won’t charge you.
In a rush or don’t want to lose access to your computer? No worries! Many repairs can be done remotely in 1-2 hours. We login remotely, do our work, and you can watch everything we’re doing. No more need to give your computer to somebody else, and you won’t even have to leave the house!
In addition to the primary repair, our signature package includes:
- Scanning for and removing any viruses/malware (most computers have quite a few!)
- Performing a comprehensive hardware diagnostic including drives and memory
- Installing free anti-virus and anti-malware software
- Re-installing Windows (or OS X) if necessary, including all available updates
- Optimizing your startup sequence for faster boot times and speed
- Configuring your computer for optimum performance, longevity, and security
- Defragmenting your hard drive
- Installing an ad blocker
- Installing any hardware/software you specify
- Fixing pretty much anything else you can think of
- Our rock solid 30-day money back guarantee!
Call the Ninja works hard to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with our work and we will go above and beyond what’s required. When we work on your computer, we make two backups of all of your data and then securely delete it when the computer is safely in your hands again. When you give us your computer, you can rest assured that not only are you getting a great deal, but your computer is being serviced by a technician who is surpassing all the industry best practices.
We Come to You! (flat-rate or $75/hour)
Need a wireless network? A backup system? Help connecting your laptop to your printer (or anything else)? Call the Ninja is a full-service shop. We’re glad to help set up your electronics and advise you on tech purchases/installation. Whether you’re a business or residential client, the rate you pay for our on-site services is the same. We offer both hourly and flat-rate pricing. Give us a call and we’ll figure out a price that works for you. Whenever we do hourly work, we set a ceiling price in our quote that we will never go over. This insures that the rate you expect is the rate we charge — just another small thing that makes us different from the competition. And of course, if we can’t fix the problem, we won’t charge you a dime.