Computer Repair Package w/ Virus Removal and Free Delivery $95
You drop off the computer at our office, we complete the repairs in 24-48 hours, and we return it to you all for a flat rate. You never pay more than $100 for labor and you pay what we pay for parts! Pick-up and delivery is free to anywhere in Eugene or Springfield! We work to get the lowest prices on parts so you get the best value. Diagnosis is always free and if we can’t fix it or you decide it’s not worth fixing, we won’t charge you anything.
In a rush or don’t want to lose access to your computer? No worries! Many repairs can be done remotely in 1-2 hours. We login remotely, do our work, and you can watch everything we’re doing. No more need to give your computer to somebody else, you won’t even have to leave the house!
The basic repair (Mac, PC, or Linux) includes:
- Installation of FREE anti-virus and anti-malware software (set to scan+update monthly)
- Removal of any viruses/malware (most computers have quite a few!)
- Installation of all available Windows updates and updates for other programs
- Re-installation of Windows if necessary
- Configuration of your computer for optimum performance, longevity, and security
- Complete diagnostics and check of all hardware including your disk and memory
- Defragmentation of your hard drive
- Optimization of your startup sequence for faster boot times and speed
- Installation of an ad blocker for Firefox
- Installation of other software you select/have
- Installation/removal of any hardware you specify (you pay market rate for any new hardware)
- Fixing of pretty much anything you can think of
- Our rock solid 30-day money back guarantee!
Call the Ninja works hard to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with our work and will go above and beyond what’s required. We’re happy to help you set up other electronics or advise you on other technology-related needs (such as purchasing a new computer or setting up a backup system). When we work on your computer, we make two backups of all of your data and then securely delete it when the computer is safely in your hands again. When you give us your computer, you can be sure that not only are you getting a great deal, but your computer is being serviced by a technician who is following all the industry best practices.
On-Site Services (flat-rate or $75/hour)
Whether you’re a business or residential client, the rate you pay is the same. We offer both hourly and flat-rate services. Our technicians are experienced in networking, printer setup, computer repair, malware removal, network security, and much more. Give us a call and we’ll figure out a price that works for you. Whenever we do hourly work, we set a ceiling price in our quote that we will never go over. This insures that the rate you expect is the rate we charge — just another small thing that makes us different from the competition. And of course, if we can’t fix the problem, we won’t charge you a dime.